[l2h] [Q] spawning l2h using system()

Les Richardson richl@mail.tfsd.sk.ca
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:28:33 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

There should be no problem spawning this program.
"pwd is "present working directory" I assume. You may have to put the full
pathname to the executable and full path to the source data file. Normally
cgi programs like to have all of their data in same directory as the perl
script. Intermediate working files, etc. are normally found there.

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School