[l2h] missing </div> after \flushleft

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema djcb@djcbsoftware.nl
08 Dec 2001 01:52:05 +0100

--=-oCAocsaSgKRDDEpeDZ8V

Hello,

At the end of my LaTeX file, I have a \flushleft so my bibliography
looks properly; latex2html tranlates the flusleft into a <div
align=3D"left">; however, it doesn't insert the end </div> when we
reach the end of the document, and thus I guess the document is
not correct HTML anymore (right? the tidy html-validator does complain)

This is normally not a big deal, but the document is about
writing proper html; not the place to be lax about incorrect html ;-)

Anyway, is the fixable in the near future? Or do you have an clues
as to how I could fix it myself?

Cheers, and thank you for latex2html!

--Dirk-Jan.

--=20
Dirk-Jan Binnema, djcb@djcbsoftware.nl, www.djcbsoftware.nl
pgp fp:  BB49 41D7 053D E5F1 F333  586E C530 CBC3 4352 A39F

--=-oCAocsaSgKRDDEpeDZ8V

--=-oCAocsaSgKRDDEpeDZ8V--