[l2h] frame.pl question

Ulrich G. Wortmann uliw@erdw.ethz.ch
07 Dec 2001 15:50:43 +0100

Hi there,

I'm trying to modify the navigation frame when using frames such, that
I do have the textual links as well. In principle, this is straight
forward. Defining my own

        sub frame_navigation_panel {

This works more or less. However the links constructed for the icons
carry the correct target attribute (target = main), while the textual
links get a target = _top.

I looked through the code, but at a certain point got lost. If anybody
could provide pointer which function to modify, I'd be grateful

        Thanks

                Uli Wortmann

--
	Uli Wortmann           http://www.spoc.ethz.ch/uli
	Dept. of Geology       Fax (Switzerland) (1) 632  1030