[l2h] Those awful black borders again

D Cook D.Cook@sheffield.ac.uk
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:33:46 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Colleague,
This must be the most widely-asked question to this group---I remember
seeing it many times and ignoring it because I did not have the problem.

I have just "updated" my linux to RedHat 7.1 and used latex2html which is
part of the distribution. Sure enough the math displays have a bold black
line on two edges of the box; the left-hand edge and the lower edge making
a kind of bold "L" around the box (which itself is a shade of grey
slightly diffent from the standard background.

Is there an (easy) solution?

Regards

Dave Cook

Dr. David B. Cook (Director of Studies)
The Dept. of Chemistry
The University of Sheffield
SHEFFIELD
S3 7HF UK
Phone +44 (0)114 2229528
FAX   +44 (0)114 2738673

    Not all that must be learned can be taught