[l2h] Backreferences for \footnotetext

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 12:14:08 +1100 (EST)

> Ross,
>
> > Can you please point me to an example;
> > having the source would help also, for testing.
>
> For an example -- see below. No, I did not upgrade, I performed the
> intervention you suggested on my /usr/bin/latex2html. I'll test the new
> package in a week. How about incorporating the complete release date into
> the package filename to make talking about versions easier? And while we are

There have been a lot of small changes recently.
e.g. after today, the revision number of  latex2html.pin  will be  1.60 .
The latest version is always at  www.latex2html.org .
Having a new filename for every minor bug-fix would be rather tedious.

> at it, what about CVS? The link on latex2html.org leads straight into a 404.
> Shouldn't there be a CVSWeb or something?

Yes, there should be; is the CVS still broken for anonymous access ?
Marek, are you listening ?

> Regards,
> Vladimir
>

> I distilled this example from my file and you can see the result at
> http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unny/up.html

OK; I'll check it at my site.

Cheers,

	Ross