[l2h] dynamic sectioning depth?

Gary Scavone gary@ccrma.stanford.edu
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:11:15 -0700 (PDT)

The beginning of my document started with a setting of
MAX_SPLIT_DEPTH=4 (in .latex2html-init).

After about 6 sections, I then changed it to
\HTMLset{MAX_SPLIT_DEPTH}{5}.

The _sectioning_ of HTML pages worked correctly.  And the proper links
are indicated in the table of child links.  However, the navigation
panel didn't include the new, lower-level child pages.  And when I
view one of these sub pages, they have a bunch of crud in them such
as:

#0#

#./lezcano.grani.tex#

The #0# happens where there should be a \tableofchildlinks generated.
The #./lezcano.grani.tex# is where an \input{lezcano.grani} occured.
The file does get included, but the page background color doesn't
happen and the ##s are undesired.  Actually, I'm not surprised that
the background color doesn't get set correctly ... I used to have the
same problem when using segmentation.

Any way we might fix this behavior?

--gary