[l2h] Newbie question: latex2html 98.1 making reference page

Anthony Dardis phiabd@hofstra.edu
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 13:23:07 -0400

Dear Latex2html community,

I have a newbie question. I have installed and run latex2html 98.1 on a
RedHat Linux 5.1 system. It produces beautiful html of documents. HOWEVER
it does not produce a references/bibliography section. The last item in the
text, before the "about this document" section, is the numeral 2.

I have been using the harvard style package; this seems to work ok, since
the references are formatted correctly. But the hyperlinks don't connect to
anything, they just point up to the top of the document. Also, I get the
same behavior for the bibliography even when I don't use the harvard style.

Apologies and thanks in advance; this feels like a pretty silly question.

Tony Dardis
Philosophy, Hofstra University