[l2h] Internationalisation

Ragnar Wisløff ragnar@wisloff.no
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 10:46:20 +0200

I'm wondering how to enable Norwegian as laid out in the file
/usr/local/lib/latex2html/styles/norsk.perl. I've tried copying the
dot.latex2html-ini file to my home directory, and I can see that it is
being used by changing the odd value in it. But it will not accept any
string in the $TITLES_LANGUAGE field, not even "french" which the
comment just about it says it will. Is there a special notation that
works, e.g. no_NO? Any other magic that needs to be performed?

$ latex2html -version
Note: Loading /home/ragnar/.latex2html-init
Note: Initialising with file: /home/ragnar/.latex2html-init
This is LaTeX2HTML Version 2K.1beta (1.50)
by Nikos Drakos, Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.

Any help appreciated.

--

Mvh
Ragnar Wisløff