[l2h] Problems under Win32 (netpbm)

Michel A. de Bree Michel A. de Bree" <m.a.de_bree@lumc.nl
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:49:47 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)

Hello from a newbie to this list.

I am using LaTeX2HTML under win32, with MikTeX and am having some trouble
setting it up. First of all the config script didn't recognize my version of
dvips nor ghostview. I changed the source of config.pl to override the
versionnr. The next problem now is that the config script complains about
netpbm, in particular about pnmcrop not being able to crop from one direction.
It tells me I need a particular version of netpbm, namely 1mar1994p1. My first
question is therefor...

Where can I get win32 binaries of netpbm 1mar1994p1?

Anyway, seeing that my latex document doesn't contain any images I figured I
could just use latex2html without the need for pstoimg, but when I try to run
latex2html on my latex file it gives me:

Error: No such image type ''.
       This installation supports (first is default):

Is that supposed to happen and/or is there a workaround?

TIA,
	Michel

--
Michel A. de Bree