[l2h] formula in a section-title

Martin Wolf Martin Wolf" <martin@familiewolf.de
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:25:50 +0100

Hallo there!
sorry that I am back again with a new problem. (I do a collection of formula
for my friends in mechanical engineering.)
I've a formula in a section-title like:
\section{ force difference $F_{\mathit {Fg}}$}
If I run l2h I get in the image file an image like
$F_{\@mathit {Fg}}$%
So LaTeX complains about the @.

What shall I do? ...

Meanwhile I have worked on the problem: it seems to be a latex one, since
the \@mathit is the result of reading the .toc file.

And another problem: The images are produced, there is no problem. The most
of them are correct. But some of the images contents the wrong formular,
they contain the same as another formula e.g. img50 contains the same as
img35 also it is compleatly different. If I delete img50 and run l2h again,
the image is now correct. I had a look at the original ps-files, they are
correct.
What do I wrong?

Thanks for answering

Martin