[l2h] latex2html losing

Herman Jaramillo Herman Jaramillo <herman.jaramillo@waii.com>
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 15:50:02 -0600

--------------D073A06313AAE35D0FAA1768

After trying to read every single piece of documentation that I could, I
give up.

I can run latex2html on my file input.tex as

latex2html -test_mode input and it seems to be running fine, except
that it does not show me my figures.

I am using PostScript figures with the option

\usepackage{epsfig}

and then

\begin{figure}
\epsfxsize=\textwidth
%\hspace{-1.5in}
\centerline{\includegraphics{fig1.ps}}
\caption{The.....}
\label{fig1}
\end{figure}

and what I get in my browser is:

                                                              =
                                                              fig1.ps
                                                              Figure
                                                               1: The
                                                              bottom

What do I have to do to get my figure in the browser?.

I am running the current version in development.

I would very much appreciate any help.

Herman.

--
Herman Jaramillo			phone: 713-689-6503
Research Geophysicist			fax  : 713-689-6100

begin:vcard
n:Jaramillo;Herman
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Western