[l2h] latex2html losing

Andre M. de Roos Andre M. de Roos" <aroos@bio.uva.nl
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 07:24:19 +0100 (CET)

I had the same problem when using l2h version 99.2 beta 8. I did not seem
to get my figures included, even though my log file told me l2h converted
them. When looking in my destination directory I discovered that what
should have been GIF images of my included figures where symbolic links to
a file "image.gif", a stub. All GIF images of equations were OK though.
I solved the problem by switching back to version 99.1, which I installed
from an RPM. That works flawlessly!

Andre de Roos

--