[l2h] Custom Packages

David Greene David Greene <greened@eecs.umich.edu>
Mon, 15 May 2000 15:06:09 +0000

The list archive seems to be missing, so apologies if this has
been asked before.

My document makes use of a LaTeX package I've developed.  It's
not installed in the standard TeX distribution (teTeX, under Linux),
but teTeX allows search paths to be added by defining the
environment variable TEXINPUTS.  I did so, and the package is
found by LaTeX.

My document contains a figure which LaTeX2HTML wants to translate
as an image.  The -images.tex file is generated, but when it is
executed (in batch mode), the custom package cannot be found.

I'm not sure if this is a LaTeX2HTML or teTeX problem (does
teTeX ignore TEXINPUTS when running in batch mode?), but
since LaTeX2HTML exposed the problem, I figured this would
be as good a place as any to ask.

How can I get the -images.tex file to search the paths in
TEXINPUTS?

Thanks!

                                   -Dave

--

"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
 and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson