[l2h] Latex2HTML converting - to \Gamma in superscript

George Michael Pearson George Michael Pearson <G.M.Pearson@damtp.cam.ac.uk>
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:44:17 +0000 (GMT)

Dear W.

	I think this is caused by missing fonts - we get round it by
running the document through LaTeX and viewing/printing it so the fonts
get regenerated. Then rerun latex2html and all is hopefully OK.

	But I'm sure there's a better way! Ross?

Mike

On Sun, 5 Mar 2000, unruh wrote:

> I am having problems with latex2html converting a minus sign in a
> superscript to a capital Gamma.
> See the page
> http://axion.physics.ubc.ca/q-fft/q-fft.html,
> See the Quantum Fourier Transform section-- eg equations 3 5 6 7 etc.
> All those capital Gammas are supposed to be minus signs.  Any clue as to
> what is going on here (mandrake 6.1, with the stock latex2e,dvips, etc.)
>
> Thanks
>
> W. Unruh
> unruh@physics.ubc.ca

Mike Pearson		PASS MATHS editorial 	http://pass.maths.org.uk
			NRICH project		http://nrich.maths.org.uk
email: gmp26@cam.ac.uk (work) mikep@mpea.demon.co.uk (home)
tel:   01223 337851 (DAMTP), 01223 335766 (NRICH), 01223 871072 (home)