[l2h] using images

Claas Hilbrecht Claas Hilbrecht" <Claas.Hilbrecht@linum.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:01:38 +0200

I have some trouble using images png with latex2html 99.2beta6 without
conversion. I have all images in png format since I used pdflatex to
create pdf documents. Now I want to create html documents with the same
source file. The png file should be copied to the target directory and
should be included in the html file. The html.sty file will not
recognize the included png files directly so I take a look if I can
change it. Since I'm totally new to tex hacking I found no starting
point. Can someone give me a hint where I should start ?

Mit freundlichem Gruss
Claas Hilbrecht

Linum Software GmbH
http://www.linum.com