[l2h] Dealing with self defined document.cls files

Steffen Klupsch Steffen Klupsch <steffen@vlsi.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:23:24 +0100

Peter Funk wrote:
>         Warning: No implementation found for document class: artcompaper
> Now 'latex2html' seems to unable to figure out, that it needs to use
> the package 'graphicx' and so command 'includegraphics' command could
> not be found.  I guess, that it may be possible to solve this problem
> by adding a file 'artcompaper.perl' to '/usr/local/lib/latex2html/styles/'.
>
> Unfortunately I feel uneasy on Perl and was unable to figure out, what
> I should put into such a file.  Suggestions?

You should consider the other alternative as well: Change your latex
sources.
Would it be so much work to use documentclass article and put the
artcompaper stuff in a file to be included by \input{artcompaper.tex}?

Regards, Steffen

|   Steffen Klupsch                Alexanderstr. 10, D-64283 Darmstadt |
|   TU Darmstadt - FB Inf(20) - FG Integrierte Schaltungen und Systeme |
|   Email:   steffen@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de                        |
|   URL  :   http://www.vlsi.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/staff/steffen/ |
|   Phone:   (+49)6151/16-6650                  Fax: (+49)6151/16-4810 |