[l2h] Dealing with self defined document.cls files

Peter Funk pf@artcom-gmbh.de (Peter Funk)
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:44:46 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

Steffen Klupsch answered on my question:
> Peter Funk wrote:
> >         Warning: No implementation found for document class: artcompaper
> > Now 'latex2html' seems to unable to figure out, that it needs to use
> > the package 'graphicx' and so command 'includegraphics' command could
> > not be found.  I guess, that it may be possible to solve this problem
> > by adding a file 'artcompaper.perl' to '/usr/local/lib/latex2html/styles/'.
> >
> > Unfortunately I feel uneasy on Perl and was unable to figure out, what
> > I should put into such a file.  Suggestions?
>
> You should consider the other alternative as well: Change your latex
> sources.

Well.  In the meantime I've got detailed instructions from Ross, how
I could acomplish this.

However I've a bunch of papers from different people and feel uneasy
to touch them all and teach people to use something new just to aid the
conversion from TeX into HTML.  Maybe I can come up with a wrapper around
latex2html which will do this internally, but I still would love
to see a cleaner way to tell 'latex2html', what packages are required by
my own document class.  Is this possible?

Gruß, Peter
--
Peter Funk, Oldenburger Str.86, 27777 Ganderkesee, Tel: 04222 9502 70, Fax: -60