[l2h] How can I linke a single page to cgi?

Horst Eyermann Horst Eyermann <horst@freedict.de>
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:48:29 +0100 (CET)

Hello David,
I was a bit unspecific in my question.
I know that the files are listed, but what I like to do is instead of
inserting a section (page) with text, I would like a section which links to
cgi, so that it actually lists in the index, just where a "normal" page would
be placed.

Horst