[l2h] How can I linke a single page to cgi?

David Smead David Smead <smead@amplepower.com>
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:12:10 -0800 (PST)

Horst,

If you put all the download pages into a directory without an index.html
in it, the browser will list the files.  You can see this in action at
http://www.amplepower.com.  Let me know if you have questions.

Sincerely,

David Smead
http://www.amplepower.com.