[l2h] Figures cut off

Amy Mossman Amy Mossman <amossman@head-cfa.harvard.edu>
Tue, 18 May 1999 08:51:37 -0400

I'm a new user of latex2html and I've got a problem that has completely
baffled me. I have some, but not all, figures that are cut off when they
are translated to gif. I have a PostScript file with a bounding box
inlcuded in the latex file with includegraphics

\begin{figure}[htbp]
  \centering
  \resizebox{\textwidth}{!}{\includegraphics{hz43_psf.epsi}}
  \caption[On-axis point spread function
          (Section \ref{sec:spat_resp:inflight})]{The point spread function
           from a long exposure of HZ43.}\label{fig:hz43_psf}
\end{figure}

The gif image that is made from this postscript file is only the
bottom portion of the figure. I have tried including the bounding
box parameters from the postscript file and the figure is still
cut off.

If anyone has any insight, I would love to hear it!

Amy Mossman
amossman@cfa.harvard.edu
ROSAT Science Center, Center for Astrophysics