[l2h] Image Generation fails...

Steffen Klupsch Steffen Klupsch <steffen@vlsi.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:17:57 +0000

Having installed the l2h_latest from 30.3.99 I noticed that some
files beeing included in the main document break the image generation.

Here's the 'example':

I use
-----------------------------
\input{my_defs.tex}
-----------------------------
in the main document

and the file my_defs.tex start with a comment as first line:
---------------------------
% The definitions used by latex and latex2html:
---------------------------

This breaks the mytext_images.tex because the first line has an
'>' in front of the '%' sign. In the latex log file is an error report,
but the perl scripts are insensitive to these messages.

A workaround was to add an empty line as first line in the input-file.

Perhaps this can be fixed within the perl code?

Regards, Steffen

|   Steffen Klupsch                Alexanderstr. 10, D-64283 Darmstadt |
|   TU Darmstadt - FB Inf(20) - FG Integrierte Schaltungen und Systeme |
|   Email:   steffen@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de                        |
|   URL  :   http://www.vlsi.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/staff/steffen/ |
|   Phone:   (+49)6151/16-6650                  Fax: (+49)6151/16-4810 |