[l2h] File names

Bek Oberin Bek Oberin <gossamer@tertius.net.au>
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 20:26:21 +1000

I want to have the file names in a personalized format, like
this:

<secnumber>-filename

or

<secnumber>.<subsecnumber>-filename

depending if it's a subsection or not.  I have a hook that correctly
generates the filename, but I can't figure out how to put the
secnumbes in it.  Here's the sub:

# Build filenames
sub custom_title_hook {
   my $secname = shift;

   my $text = lc $secname;
   $text =~ s/\s//g;

   return $text;
}

bekj

PS
Thanks for all your help, folks.  I appreciate the helpful replies I
have been getting!  This is pretty much the last thing, with luck.
Netizen will be distributing all our coursenotes in HTML format as
well as printed manuals direct from the latex.

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/