[l2h] .cls files

Bek Oberin Bek Oberin <gossamer@tertius.net.au>
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 11:33:51 +1000

In my logfiles I'm getting this"
===
This is LaTeX2HTML Version 99.1 release (March 30, 1999)
by Nikos Drakos, CBLU, University of Leeds.

Revised and extended by:
 Marcus Hennecke, Ross Moore, Herb Swan and others
...producing markup for HTML version 3.2

 *** processing declarations ***

OPENING /home/gossamer/netizen/latex/perlintro.tex
===

then more, but shouldn't it say reading NetizenTraining.cls somewhere?
The file's marked up and latex2html-safe.  And I've put this at the
top of my .tex file to try to get around latex2html not reading them
by defualt:

\begin{htmlonly}
\input{NetizenTraining.cls}
\end{htmlonly}

My .itit file also has this:

$DO_INCLUDE = "NetizenTraining.cls";

So why is it STILL not being read?

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/