[l2h] Installation problem.

Dr. Luis Mandel Dr. Luis Mandel" <Luis.Mandel@fast.de
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 21:35:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I got latex2html-init98.1p1 running on my Silicon Graphics O2 without
problems. I can convert my documents without major problems (see
http://www.recopla.fast.de/html).
Now I got installed *the same
latex2html version* under a linux machine and running it with the same
parameters and the same configuration I am getting some strange
behaviour.  Latex2html does not terminate (it is hanging in a loop).
Moreover I am getting some errors

Processing macros ...++...
@@@@@@%%%%%
 *** there was an unmatched closing } at the end of:
Sucwww.forsoft.de/}

Processing macros ...++..
@@@@@@@@@@%%%%%%%
Processing macros ...++...
@@@@@@%%%%%
 *** there was an unmatched closing } at the end of:
own lexica and t}

where there are absolutely no problem with "}".

I repeat, the same file and the same l2h version running under
different machines are working diffrently.

Any suggestion?

Thanks, Luis

| Forschungsinstitut fuer Angewandte Software-Technologie (FAST) e.V. |
|    ///                               Dr. Luis Mandel mandel@fast.de |
|   (. .)                                  http://www.fast.de/~mandel |