[Indic-dev] Latex Workshop -Pune

H S Rai hsraidce at iitr.ernet.in
Wed Mar 12 16:30:54 CET 2003

Today at 3:15pm +0530 Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

>   Presentations  with TeX/pdfTeX  is another  aspect one  should not
>   miss  in  a  workshop  spanning  6  days. Packages  like  Prosper,
>   Seminar, etc shall be demonstrated  along with the magic of pdfTeX
>   in the matter of making presentations in PDF format.

It is good  idea to prepare all presentation in  such a workshop using
LaTeX.

When  I prepared  slides  with  pPower4 and  tried  to give  different
transition effect from Acrobat, then I found all effects are very slow
and jerking, makes  presentation very poor. What is  the experience of
other list members.

--
H.S.Rai