[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: hypdoc

Petra Rübe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Sun Jul 3 16:27:56 CEST 2022

Hello David,

Thanks for this upload:

On Sun 03 Jul 2022 at 15:52:13 +0200  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Package:        hypdoc
> Type:           announce
> Version:        1.17 2022-07-03
> Uploader:       David Carlisle <ho-tex at tug.org>
> Location:       /macros/latex/contrib/hypdoc
 [...]
> Announcement:
> v1.17 hypdoc
> * avoids globally redefining active control-M, issue #3, first reported as an issue on the pgf manual.

All is fine, only:  The upload contains a strange "qq.pdf"
which wasn't there before and where I cannot see what it has
to do with hypdoc.
Can/may/should I delete it before installing the package on CTAN?

   Best regards,
       Petra

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.