[ho-tex] ltxcmds -> generic

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Thu Sep 24 09:23:51 CEST 2020

On Wed 23 Sep 2020 at 16:06:52 -0600  Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
> Since the whole point of ltxcmds is to make "LaTeX commands" available
> for plain etc., I suggest moving it to macros/generic on CTAN. -k

 Done.

 (Sorry, maybe I should have waited for confirmation by the
 Oberdiek Group, but this case seemed to be obvious for me.
 What a good thing that this package was split off from the bundle!
 Otherwise such a move wouldn't have been possible.)

   Best,
   Petra

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.