[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: ltxcmds

ina ina at ctan.org
Tue Sep 22 23:03:31 CEST 2020

Hi Ulrike Fischer,

Thanks for the upload. I've installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

The changes should become available on the mirrors within the next 24
hours. Then I will post the announcement.

> Package name: ltxcmds
> Version:      2020-05-10 v1.25
> Maintainers:  Heiko Oberdiek
> Uploader:     Ulrike Fischer
> Uploader email:       ho-tex at tug.org
> Upload type:  announce
> Location:     /macros/latex/contrib/ltxcmds
> License:      lppl1.3
> Home:
> Announce:
> Repository:   https://github.com/ho-tex/ltxcmds
> Support:
> Bugs:         https://github.com/ho-tex/ltxcmds/issues
> Development:
> Topics:
> Announcement:
> Changed the definitions of \ltx at iffilelater, \ltx at ifpackagelater
> and \ltx at ifclasslater to support dates in ISO format in same way as the
> LaTeX kernel does it since 2017. The commands now use the same test as the
> LaTeX kernel. \pdfmatch is no longer used with pdftex, and the tests for dates before
> 1994 have been removed
> ---
> Note:
> We removed the tds zip.
Thanks for the info, and yes, no tds.zip file necessary for this package

Kind regards
Ina Dau

for the CTAN Team