[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: bookmark

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Sun Nov 8 19:39:05 CET 2020

Hi Ulrike,

Thanks for this upload:

On Sun 08 Nov 2020 at 18:22:43 +0100  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Upload information:
> Package:       bookmark
> Version:       1.29 2020-11-06
> Uploader:      Oberdiek Package Support Group  <ho-tex at tug.org>
> CTAN location: /macros/latex/contrib/bookmark/
> License:       lppl1.3c
> Upload type:   announce
>
> Announcement text:
>  Version 2020-11-06 v1.29
>  - Adapted the dvips driver to avoid a clash with pgf.
>    see https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf/issues/944
>  - All drivers now use the new LaTeX hooks
>    and so require a format 2020-10-01 or newer. The older
>    drivers are provided as frozen versions and are used if
>    an older format is detected.
>  - Added support for destlabel option of hyperref,
>    https://github.com/ho-tex/bookmark/issues/1
>  - Removed the dvipsone and textures driver.
>  - Removed the code for option dvipdfmx-outline-open
>    and \SpecialDvipdfmxOutlineOpen. All dvipdfmx version
>    should now support this out-of-the-box.
>
> Notes to CTAN maintainers:
  Probably of interest to distributors (CC'ed):
>  The new bookmark-frozen.dtx contains the old driver files and is
>  only a source file, it is unpacked when bookmark.dtx is unpacked
>  but should not be processed or typeset directly.

 The update has been installed on our central server and will
 be announced about 24 hours later, when the mirrors have had
 enough time to pick up the new files.

       Kind regards,
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese
     for the CTAN team

 This package is located at
    http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/bookmark/

 More information is at
    https://ctan.org/pkg/bookmark

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.