[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: zref

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Thu May 28 19:04:10 CEST 2020

Hi Ulrike,

Thanks for this upload:

On Thu 28 May 2020 at 17:22:29 +0200  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Upload information:
> Package:       zref
> Version:       2.31 2020-05-28
> Uploader:      Oberdiek Package Support Group  <ho-tex at tug.org>
> CTAN location: /macros/latex/contrib/zref/
> License:       lppl1.3c
> Upload type:   announce
>
> Announcement text:
>  * added pagevalue property to savepos in abspos module, (issue 1)
>  * to correct a problem with references when hyperref is loaded (issue 5),
>    zref-counter uses from LaTeX2e <2020-10-01> pre-release-6 on
>    the new command \@currentcounter and no longer patches \refstepcounter.
>
> Notes to CTAN maintainers:
> version 2.30 was never uploaded so there is a jump in the numbers. Sorry ;-)
  No problem!
  There is a "CTAN rule" that the sequences of version numbers of packages
  have to be strictly increasing; but _no_ such rule that every interme-
  diate step has always to be included.  That wouldn't make sense: There
  are many possible reasons why some versions never get uploaded, from bugs
  to lack of time of the maintainer.
  (And to be honest, it's quite nice for the CTAN team to be spared an
  upload here or there  ;-) )

 Feedback to submitter:

  When you have time:  Add to README.md information about author(s) and
  license?   https://ctan.org/file/help/ctan/CTAN-upload-addendum#readme
  Thanks!

 The update has been installed on our central server and will
 be announced about 24 hours later, when the mirrors have had
 enough time to pick up the new files.

       Kind regards,
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese
     for the CTAN team

 This package is located at
    http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/zref/

 More information is at
    https://ctan.org/pkg/zref

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.