[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

Erik Braun erik at ctan.org
Thu Aug 13 08:02:22 CEST 2020

Hello David,

Thanks for this upload:

> Package:        oberdiek	[found]
> Type:           announce	[found]
> Version:        2020-08-01
> Author:         Heiko Oberdiek
> Location:       /macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek	[unmodified]
> License:        lppl	lppl1	lppl1.3	lppl1.3c	[was: lppl1.3c]

I've installed the new version and updated the catalogue repository.

The changes should become available on the mirrors within the next 24
hours. Then I will post this announcement:

> Announcement:
> ## Oberdiek bundle 2020-08-01
>

> No change to any of the packages in this bundle,
> hopatch and pagesel have been updated and moved to separate distributions.
> README has been extended and converted to markdown.
>
> Note that if you are using a minimal tex distribution (eg for
> continuous integration testing) and currently install `oberdiek` you
> may need to additionally install `hopatch` and `pagesel` if you use
> these packages, as they are no longer contained in the oberdiek
> bundle.
>
> ## pagesel package 2020-08-03
> v1.10
>
> Moved to separate CTAN package and new GitHub repository
> and issue tracker
> https://github.com/ho-tex/pagesel/issues
>
> The package has been updated to use the hook management system in
> LaTeX 2020-10-01 (which is already available in latex-dev releases for
> testing)
>
> ## hopatch package 2020-08-01 v1.4
>
> Moved to separate CTAN package and new GitHub repository
> and issue tracker
> https://github.com/ho-tex/hopatch/issues
>
> The package has been updated to use the hook management system in
> LaTeX 2020-10-01 (which is already available in latex-dev releases for
> testing)

> Note:
> 1 of 3  oberdiek, pagesel, hopatch
>
> Please split out pagesel and hopatch in the catalogue to their own locations.
> Also the soul package which is not part of oberdiek seems to be incorrectly listed in the catalogue as part of this bundle.

This is the first time I've done anything on this package. I hope I
haven't made any serious mistakes.

Kind regards
Erik Braun

for the CTAN Team