[ho-tex] hyperref maintainers and catalogue entries

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 10:52:51 CEST 2019

Ctan,

We have moved hyperref sources from

https://github.com/ho-tex/hyperref  to https://github.com/latex3/hyperref

and marked the current maintainers as "LaTeX3 Project" (ie  LaTeX Team,
https://ctan.org/author/latex)

Since the code was moved to GitHub three years ago it has been essentially
maintained by me and Ulrike Fischer, and as Ulrike is in the team these
days, the "Oberdiek Support Group" is in practice the same as the "LaTeX
team" under a more confusing name.

the README in the sources now lists the maintainers as

* Sebastian Rahtz (died 2016)
 * Heiko Oberdiek  (inactive)
 * The LaTeX3 Project

see https://github.com/latex3/hyperref/blob/master/README.md

Could you please update the home page and bug tracker urls, changing ho-tex
to latex3 and adjust the maintainer and copyright .

hyperref.dtx lists the copyright dates as

%% File: hyperref.dtx Copyright 1995-2001 Sebastian Rahtz,
%% with portions written by David Carlisle and Heiko Oberdiek,
%% 2001-2012 Heiko Oberdiek.
%% 2016-2019 Oberdiek Package Suport Group
%% 2019 LaTeX3 Project

I am not sure you need to list all of them in the CTAN home page, do
whichever you think best.

Please also set the team email address latex-team at latex-project.org as the
authorised upload email address.

There is no need to update the public ctan page until the next update, but
we hope to do a hyperref update in the next few days, so this is just
advance warning of the change of status that I can make the upload
announcement text as from the LaTeX team rather than from the ho-tex group.

thanks as always,

David

Note this only affects hyperref: the oberdiek bundle is still maintained
under the ho-tex organisation.