[ho-tex] collection choices for ho packages

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 23:09:55 CET 2019

The ones I have split off so far, luatex, hobsub, makerobust, grffile
are all essentially obsolete, so they may be used in a lot of existing
documents (especially grffile) but they shouldn't be used in new
documents so collection-latexextra sounds about right.

I was thinking that I might pull out next  the ones that are used, eg
epstopdf so that the pdflatex graphics support can have a dependency
on epstopdf without having to have a dependency on the whole oberdiek
collection. But I'm not in any rush , just split them off if issues
come up.

David