[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Thu Nov 7 17:25:26 CET 2019

Hi David,

Thanks for this upload:

On Thu 07 Nov 2019 at 15:05:08 +0100  CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Package:        oberdiek
> Type:           announce
> Version:        2019-11-07
> Uploader:       David Carlisle <ho-tex at tug.org>
> Location:       /macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek

>   this description still too long to post via the form.
>   Please use the existing one but delete the line
>   <xref refid='grffile'/>grffile</xref>: extend file name processing in the <a
   Okay, no problem.

> Announcement:
> Update to oberdiek, no changes other than separating out grffile into a separate bundle.
> Recent changes in LaTeX mean that grffile is now not needed in the majority of documents.
>
> Note:
> 1 of 2 (new grffile to come) please note request to delete this line from the description
> grffile: extend file name processing in the latex-graphics bundle;
   No problem.

 Just one question:
 The upload contains "generated" hobsub-hyperref.sty, hobsub-generic.sty,
 and hobsub.sty.  Is there any special reason to keep these "unpacked",
 or may they safely be removed before installing?

 (They are also in the present installation, but I cannot find
  any internal note explaining this exception.)

     Best,
     Petra

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.