[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: doi

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 17:35:21 CEST 2018

On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 at 16:29, Manfred Lotz <manfred at ctan.org> wrote:

> Hi David,
> I just installed the new upload but didn't update the version
> date in the catalogue to say '2018-09-09 b' because on the one hand the
> installation of the previous upload was just an hour ago or so, and on
> the other hand '2018-09-09 b' is not to be found in the two package
> files.
>
> If you agree I would use the previous annoucement text.

Yes thanks that would be best.
I just added a b in the upload form as I suspected your validation
thing would object if I left it as it was:-)

Thanks for sorting this out, as I'd used the interactive form I didn't
have copy of my announcement original text, it was probaly better than
the second:-)

David