[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: doi

Manfred Lotz manfred at ctan.org
Sun Sep 9 17:29:30 CEST 2018

Hi David,
I just installed the new upload but didn't update the version
date in the catalogue to say '2018-09-09 b' because on the one hand the
installation of the previous upload was just an hour ago or so, and on
the other hand '2018-09-09 b' is not to be found in the two package
files.

If you agree I would use the previous annoucement text.

On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 17:13:16 +0200 (CEST)
CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> CTAN upload to file:///serv/www/www.ctan.org/incoming
> in /serv/www/www.ctan.org/incoming/2018-09-09-17-13-16-088-doi/doi.zip
>
> Package:        doi	[found]
> Type:           announce	[found]
> Version:        2018-09-09 b
> Version number: b	[was: ]
> Version date:   2018-09-09	[was: 2018-09-09]

  For the CTAN Team
    Manfred Lotz