[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

Manfred Lotz manfred at ctan.org
Fri Jan 26 16:42:37 CET 2018

Hi David,
Thanks for the upload. I've installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

The changes should become available on the mirrors within the next 24
hours. Then I will post the announcement.

> Upload information:
> Package:        oberdiek
> Author:         Oberdiek Package Support Group
> Author email:   ho-tex at tug.org
> Location:       /macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek
> License:       LPPL

You seem to have specified LPPL but I did not touch the
registered license lppl1.3 for the package.

> Home:           https://github.com/ho-tex/oberdiek
> Repository:     https://github.com/ho-tex/oberdiek
> Announcement:
> Updated Oberdiek bundle
>  use rb (binary) file reading for md5 checksum for issue #34
> (pdftexcmds)
>  fix test for etec.src for issue #33  (iflang)
>
>  Skip patching with newer graphics (fixes #29) (grffile)
>
>  Merge pull request #25 from
> yudai-nkt/comment-with-doublecaretnotation (hologo)
>  Comment out the BibTeX-like entry with ^^A (hologo)
>  ---

> Note:
> trying ctan-o-mat instead of upload form

Kind regards
Manfred Lotz

for the CTAN Team