[ho-tex] ctan upload problem (oberdiek bundle)?

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 00:10:42 CET 2018

no sorry still does not work, the upload status runs to 100%  and then the
console error panel (which I had open already) shows

ckeditor.js:81 GET https://ctan.org/js/ckeditor.js?t=F969 net::ERR_ABORTED
append @ ckeditor.js:81
appendTo @ ckeditor.js:57
v @ ckeditor.js:227
load @ ckeditor.js:227
a @ ckeditor.js:228
(anonymous) @ ckeditor.js:228
h @ ckeditor.js:240
k @ ckeditor.js:242
(anonymous) @ ckeditor.js:238
(anonymous) @ ckeditor.js:28
setTimeout (async)
setTimeout @ ckeditor.js:28
a @ ckeditor.js:238
a @ ckeditor.js:321
CKEDITOR.replace @ ckeditor.js:325
(anonymous) @ upload:351

and the form reverts to the state with no file selected.