[ho-tex] ctan upload problem (oberdiek bundle)?

Gerd Neugebauer gene at gerd-neugebauer.de
Thu Jan 25 23:19:17 CET 2018

> On 25 January 2018 at 15:41 David Carlisle <d.p.carlisle at gmail.com> wrote:

> ah I looked at the chrome console and that page log says

> js/ckeditor.js?t=F969 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Thanks for this additional info. This is related to the behaviour of the upload form in the browser but not with the submission to the server.

[...]
I have made some minor changes -- without being able to reproduce the problem. This might help.
Anyway I have added more logging. Thus, please retry. Hopefully I will be able to gain some more insight...

Ciao
Gerd