[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Sun Mar 19 17:59:32 CET 2017

Hi David,

thanks for this re-upload:

On Sunday 19 March 2017 at 16:47:42 +0100  CTAN Portal Service (no-reply at ctan.org) wrote:

> Upload information:
> Package:        oberdiek
> Author:         Oberdiek Package Support Group
> Author’s email: ho-tex at tug.org
> Location:       /macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek/
> License:        lppl1.3
> Upload type:    silent
>
> Announcement text:   --- No announcement needed ---
>
> Notes to CTAN maintainers:
>  Updates to this morning's upload  to fix issues Petra highlighted,
>  change comments in ifpdf.dtx to give full link to LPPL, included
>  a copy of oberdiek.tex in main zip, with today's date.
>  (haven't done anything about remaining issue, askinclude.dtx,
>  fibnum.dtx, and thepdfnumber.dtx can stay at their current version
>  numbers)
>
>  Thanks for the comments

 The update has been installed on our central server and should
 make its way to the mirrors within the next 24 hours.

 I will post the announcement composed for the previous upload
 in about 24 hours from _now_.

       Kind regards
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese
     for the CTAN team

 This package is located at
    http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek/

 More information is at
    http://ctan.org/pkg/oberdiek

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.