[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Sun Mar 19 15:33:50 CET 2017

Hi David,

thanks for this upload:

On Sunday 19 March 2017 at 13:23:21 +0100  CTAN Portal Service (no-reply at ctan.org) wrote:

> Upload information:
> Package:        oberdiek
> Author:         Oberdiek Package Support Group
> Author’s email: ho-tex at tug.org
> Location:       /macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek/
> License:        lppl1.3
> Upload type:    announce
>
> Announcement text:
> Assorted small updates, see
>
>  https://github.com/ho-tex/oberdiek/commits/master
>
>  for recent changes.
> Notes to CTAN maintainers:   ---

 Feedback for submitter:

 (1) ifpdf.dtx:
      %% This file may be distributed under the terms of the LPPL.
      %% See README for details.
     But AFAICS there are no such details in the README.

 (2) oberdiek.pdf it dated 2016/06/09 but contains entries
     dated 2017.
     Moreover: What has happened to oberdiek.tex?

 (3) askinclude.dtx, fibnum.dtx, and thepdfnumber.dtx
     seem to have changed with respect to the previous version,
     but no change of version number could be detected;
     therefore the Catalogue entries have not been updated
     either.

 The update has been installed on our central server and will
 be announced at some time tomorrow evening (CET), when the
 mirrors have had enough time to pick up the new files and
 I am around to post the message.

       Kind regards
    Petra Rübe-Pugliese
     for the CTAN team

 This package is located at
    http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek/

 More information is at
    http://ctan.org/pkg/oberdiek

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.