[fptex] fptex becomes xemtex

Abu Hasan Abdullah abuhasan at fkm.utm.my
Wed May 11 09:03:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

I moved from DOS-based emtex to fpTeX on Windows because of its similar
look-and-feel to teTeX on Linux. I have similar setup on both Win32 and
Linux. All my PostScript-related files built on emtex installed without
problem on fpTeX and I always build my packages on fpTeX before moving
them onto teTeX.

It's a sad day, no doubt but thank you so much for your works all those
years of my happy LaTeXing. I'll archive and preserve the current version,
just in case.

Cheers
Abu Hasan Abdullah
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering	Tel: 07-5534740
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia		Fax: 07-5566159
81310 UTM Skudai			e-mail: abuhasan at fkm.utm.my
MALAYSIA					abuhasan at linuxmail.org