[fptex] Can Xemacs & NTEmacs live together?

Luis A Escobar luis at lsu.edu
Tue May 25 14:50:55 CEST 2004

I installed the later distribution of fptex.

 I intalled the bundle that bring Xemacs+goshscript+ other stuff.

 I am not familiar with Xemacs (and hesitant to switch to it). But I want
to explore it to see
 if I switch to it from NTEmacs.

 I can't get these two emacses to live together.  It seems that the my old
 .emacs conflicts with the .xemacs/init.el   file.

 Is there a simple way to get them to work together?
As  it is the case most of the time, I might be doing something
very stupid/silly.

Thank you for any help.

 Best regards, Luis A