[fptex] problems with Mathematica fonts

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Fri Mar 19 19:49:46 CET 2004

Antonio>  Hi all I am facing some dificulties in installing Mathematica
Antonio>  fonts in fptex-0.7. I follow the instructions that come
Antonio>  together with the files Acording to the instruction, all I
Antonio>  have to do is to change texmf.cfg as follows and the rehash
Antonio>  it.

% Define the tree with the font pack
WRITREE=/usr/local/tex/MathematicaFontPack/texmf
%
% Add the new TDS root to the TEXMF variable
TEXMF = {$HOMETEXMF,!!$WRITREE,$TEXMFLOCAL,!!$TEXMFMAIN}

Ok, you may add those lines to texmf.cnf, you can also unpack your files
into $TEXMFLOCAL or move them here. This way you do not edit
texmf.cnf. By the way if you edit texmf.cnf, be sure to edit
$VARTEXMF/web2c/texmf.cnf (c:/Program Files/texlive/texmf-var/web2c/texmf.cnf)

Then run :

c:\>mktexlsr

If you have a map file, then you must add the line :

Map foo.map

to $VARTEXMF/web2c/updmap.cfg

and run :

c:\>updmap

Then, if your package is TDS compliant, it should work.

Fabrice