[fptex] XEmacs from TL 2003

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Thu Jun 17 15:41:22 CEST 2004

Hi,

just installed TL 2003 on a WinXP for one of our VIP users. He normally
uses GNU Emacs + Auc TeX here and would like to do so at home as well (I
installed on his home computer).

I'd never tried XEmacs so we just installed it from the CD as wel as TL
2003. I works perfectly well (even has preview-latex ;-)

There is just one small thing that anoys us:

Where an error happens and we use C-c ` it doesn't just jump from error to
error, it basically jumps from warning, to error, ro overfull \hbox'es

how do I reconfigure XEmacs (or is it Auc TeX) such that C-c ` will jump
from error to error as it normally does?

/daleif

``You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves. ''
 -- Abraham Lincoln