[fptex] Xemacs - fpTeX problems

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Wed Jan 14 15:47:53 CET 2004

> Why is the second line being nuked?  And some additional commented
> info is sometimes added at the end of the file.  Something is going on
> and I can't find out what!

I don't know why your second line is nuked ... I would have to try the
exact same sequence of keys your are using to see the same thing as you
do.

On the other hand, it may happen that certain xemacs modes add
information lines at the bottom of your files. Especially, the auc-tex
mode stores a couple of variables in comments there.

--
Fabrice Popineau