[fptex] Cannot display PS files in WinDVI

Pascal Chantriaux pascal.chantriaux at ac-grenoble.fr
Tue Jan 13 10:32:35 CET 2004

Just a thing : your source file seems to have a non-dos name
(not 8.3) and the name of the dvi file appears as NL-Art~1.dvi
on the windvi window.
On my system (windows XP), when the name of the source file
has more than 8 characters, like abcdefghijklm.tex, the
name of the dvi file appears as abcdefghijklm.dvi in the
windvi window.
Is it normal?
Have you tried to rename your source file with a dos name
to see if it change something?