[fptex] l2h on windows, newbie

beau beau at oblios-cap.com
Wed Sep 24 20:42:11 CEST 2003

Hi all.  I'm trying to get l2h working and am in a bit over my head.  I got
the manual to load in dvi (it failed in ghostscript and pdf using the
WinShell buttons for same) and from there got as far as running the program
on the desired file.  Here's the error I get before it quits:

Resetting image-cacheConnot read C:\Program Files\TeXLive\l2h\bin\Documents.tex

Looking in the bin directory I see there is no such file.

All help appreciated, and my feelings won't be hurt by an "rtfm" if somene
can point me to the right part of the right manual.

Happy tex-ing!
--
beau