[fptex] Update to fptex 0.7

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Wed Nov 19 16:42:28 CET 2003

In order to fix the recent bug reports, I have regenerated the whole
fptex 0.7 distribution. Main things updated :

- some new packages in xemacs
- gsview should work wrt to pstotext and pstoedit (it seems that
previously I failed to upload the new version)
- lcdf-typetools where broken, version updated to 1.60
- TeXSetup

Please, download ftp://ftp.dante.de/pub/fptex/current/TeXSetup.exe and
replace your current version which should reside by default in
c:/program files/texlive/bin/win32

Then, run Start Menu->Programs->TeXLive->Maintenance->Add Package

you will be offered the whole tree of packages. Packages out of date
should be listed in red, non installed in green. Update all the packages
in red. That should provide you with the most up to date packages.

Best regards,

--
Fabrice Popineau