[fptex] GSView in fptex

Harriet B Borton bortonh at rpi.edu
Mon Nov 17 17:16:00 CET 2003

I just wanted to confirm the problem converting ps to pdf.
I re-downloaded this morning to be sure I had the most recent
versions of gsview and ghostscript, and got the same error during
GSView's ps to pdf conversion:
``Can't run C:\Program Files\TexLive\bin\win32\gvwgs32.exe''
I did a search and the file gvwgs32.exe seems not to exist at all on
my system.
-Harriet
--
Harriet B. Borton
Applications Consultant, Academic and Research Computing
bortonh at rpi.edu